Skilled nursing at St. Andrew’s Village Health Care Center.
Residents of St. Andrew’s Village have priority access to our own Medicare-certified Health Care Center, offering a full range of services for short-term and long-term care, including on-site occupational, physical, speech and rehabilitation therapies, and respite care. You may also enter the Health Care Center via direct admission. We offer a choice of warm, beautifully appointed companion and private accommodations grouped in cozy neighborhoods, each with its own spa, dining and activity rooms. Residents make their own lifestyle choices, such as activity participation or when to dine.
Our staff of highly trained nursing professionals is both knowledgeable about, and sensitive to the unique needs of each resident. You can rest assured that those in their care receive the highest level of service available.
Resident amenities in skilled nursing
- Cozy neighborhood design
- Warm, beautifully decorated private and companion rooms with restrooms
- Attractive dining rooms with appealing home-style meals
- Private dining room for family gatherings, special occasions
- Activity and media rooms
- Spas with easy-access therapeutic baths
- Secured patio and courtyard
- Beauty/barber shop
- Educational and recreational activities and local outings
- Access to community services
Special services for skilled nursing residents
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- All utilities
- Continuum of physical, emotional and spiritual care
- Full range of rehabilitative services
- Exercise programs
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- All meals and snacks
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation
For more information about skilled nursing care at the Health Care Center at St. Andrew’s Village, please call 877.380.8132.