Rehabilitation services at St. Andrew’s Village Health Care Center.
One of life’s most challenging experiences is recovering from a stroke, heart attack or orthopedic surgery. The demands are physical, mental and emotional. Often, patients must push themselves beyond their own expectations to regain their independence. And to do this, they need a rehabilitation program that thoroughly understands these challenges, and supports them every step of the way. This is what you’ll find at the Health Care Center at St. Andrew’s Village — extensive, individualized senior rehabilitation, providing comprehensive services that include physical, occupational and speech therapy services. Tailored therapy and personal care lead to a shorter stay and a better outcome.
Benefits available at St. Andrew’s Village
- Hydrotherapy in our heated pool
- Two large therapy gyms, including out-patient therapy
- Continuum of Care offering Independent Living, Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing
- Landscaped courtyards
- Sean Cook our Director of Rehabilitation has a Doctorate in Physical Therapy (Meet Dr. Cook)
- Registered Nurses available 24 hours a day
- Registered Nurse Weekend Supervisor to assist with admissions and support
- One of the best Nurse to patient ratios in the Denver Metro area
- In-house Rounding Physicians
- Intimate rehabilitation setting with easy access to nurses station
- Restaurant Style Dining with a full menu
If you or someone you love needs high-quality, individualized rehabilitation services, you’ll find it at the Health Care Center at St. Andrew’s Village. Questions? Please call 877.380.8132.