Your assisted living apartment at St. Andrew’s Village.
Assisted living is a wonderful option when you need help with the activities of daily living. Personal attention and housekeeping services make a big difference in the lives of those who need a helping hand. At St. Andrew’s Village, our assisted living services are based on an individual’s need.
The program has three levels of care that offer residents just the right amount of assistance with personal care, medication, bathing and dressing provided by a caring 24-hour staff. Residents enjoy three delicious meals daily in either of two dining rooms. Personal transportation is also available at an additional fee.
Our oversized, specially designed studio-alcove, one- and two- bedroom apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerator, built-in microwave, sink and wood cabinetry. Utilities, weekly housekeeping, personal laundry, linen service, scheduled activities and emergency response system are included. Assisted living residents at St. Andrew’s Village pay no entrance fee to live in the community. Additional benefits include:
- Licensed nurse on duty 7 days a week
- Assisted Living Director is a Registered Nurse
- Full-time Resident Services Director assists with social, emotional and recreational needs
- On-site Wellness Coordinator
- Unique activities that include scavenger hunts, Wii bowling tournaments, day and overnight trips
- Residents have priority access to our Healthcare Center
We invite you to learn more about assisted living at St. Andrew’s Village. Just click here, or call 877.380.8132.